Things I Learned: 2011-02
In which I failed.
- littoral – adj. pertaining to the shore area [source]
- The following directors have never won a Oscar for Best Director: Alfred Hitchcock, Orson Welles, Sidney Lumet, Quentin Tarantino, Stanley Kubrick, Spike Lee. [source]
- chundering – n. UK slang for vomiting [source]
- The Green Bay Packers are a non-profit, community owner organization– the only one in American pro sports. [source] [more info]
- Wikipedia article of the month: Toilet paper orientation. Complete with 127 footnotes.
- President Lincoln suffered from clinical depression for most of his adult life, and it was widely known to his contemporaries. Sad Abe day? [source]